SecureAnywhere™ Business Endpoint Protection
Instantaneous protection and fast scans without the hassle of time-consuming patches and signature updates.
>Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
>No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
>Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
>Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
>Devices Managed through Single, Intuitive, Web-Based Management Console.
Smarter, Faster and More Effective Protection
- Instantaneous Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection
- 750 KB Client: Installs, Scans & Protects In Seconds
- No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
- Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
- Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
- Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
- Simple, Feature-Rich Web-Based Management Console
- Powerful Endpoint Agent Commands
- "Last Good State" Endpoint Rollback & Remediation
- Instantaneous "One-Click" Global Support
- System Cleaner Performance & Productivity Tools
Webroot SecureAnywhere – Endpoint Protection is the next generation of endpoint security. It's smarter, faster, more effective, and much easier to use and deploy.
Deploys in Seconds
- Endpoint protection deploys and is fully operational in under 20 seconds.
Initial System Scan in minutes
- Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in typically under 2 minutes – compared to hours with many traditional endpoints.
Multiple Clients Supported
- Clients for Windows PCs | Mac, laptops, and servers, including virtual servers.
- Real-time and always up to date — it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
Doesn't Slow Devices Down
- Transfers most of the security work to the cloud, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
- A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal—so you can eliminate the costs of a server management console and log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
- View users by current Active Directory, IP Range or user Workgroups
Doesn't Conflict with Other Software
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® runs alongside other programs—including other security software—so you don't have to uninstall anything to deploy or try it.
- Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.