Webroot™Business Endpoint Protection
Webroot Business EndpointProtection
- Smarter, Faster and More Effective Protection
- Instantaneous Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection
- 750 KB Client: Installs, Scans & Protects In Seconds
- No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
- Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
- Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
- Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
- Simple, Feature-Rich Web-Based Management Console
- Powerful Endpoint Agent Commands
- “Last Good State” Endpoint Rollback & Remediation
- Instantaneous “One-Click” Global Support
- System Cleaner Performance & Productivity Tools
Webroot SecureAnywhere – Endpoint Protection is the next generation of endpoint security. It’s smarter, faster, more effective, and much easier to use and deploy.
Deploys in Seconds
Endpoint protection deploys and is fully operational in under 20 seconds.
Initial System Scan in minutes
- Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in typically under 2 minutes – compared to hours with many traditional endpoints. Multiple Clients Supported
- Clients for Windows PCs | Mac, laptops, and servers, including virtual servers.
- Real-time and always up to date — it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
Doesn’t Slow Devices Down
- Transfers most of the security work to the cloud, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
- A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal—so you can eliminate the costs of a server management console and log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
- View users by current Active Directory, IP Range or user Workgroups
Doesn’t Conflict with Other Software
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® runs alongside other programs—including other security software—so you don’t have to uninstall anything to deploy or try it.
- Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.