Optimum Malware Defense for Windows Hyper-V Server
VIPRE is the first antivirus solution to offer fully integrated security management for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V. Available as an add-on service for VIPRE Business Premium and VIPRE Antivirus Business, users can now deploy VIPRE agents via the hypervisor to enable powerful malware protection for Hyper-V virtual server environments.
"In line with Microsoft's longstanding and deep commitment to security and our ongoing engagement with third party extensions to our products, we are pleased to see ThreatTrack Security build VIPRE agentless antivirus for Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V environments."
– Brian Hillger, Director, Product Marketing, Microsoft
IT departments using Windows Server Hyper-V Security Management will be able to run VIPRE in the hypervisor, scanning virtual environments for threats without the performance impact associated with running antiviruson every guest OS.
Easy to Deploy.
Expands with Your Needs.
VIPRE for Hyper-V was engineered specifically for the Microsoft Hyper-V server virtualization platform to enable superior performance without compromising malware protection.
VIPRE for Hyper-V:
- Eliminates I/O bottlenecks, RAM performance degradation and the need to manually stagger scans.
- Improves scan-time by 25% with VIPRE’s agentless deployment method using a centrally managed console.
- Maximizes available resources by consolidating definitions and footprint to the host.
- Balances usability and availability through workload management functionality to ensure scans are staggered appropriately.
- Proactively discovers and identifies unprotected devices introduced to your network.
- Supports all stages of the virtual guest OS and effectively integrate this technology with ease.